Just like before, we took a picture of ourselves in the car. (You can't take pics in the building.) John said the pictures took longer than the fingerprints!
Here we are in January 2008-
Here we are, just 2 years later. Think there will be another picture in 2012?
This is what should happen next:
- Rebecca will send our homestudy to USCIS.
- USCIS will review our fingerprints & homestudy. Then they will send our clearance- the coveted I171H.
- John will take a trip to Raleigh to get all notarized papers authenticated.
- Then our dossier will be sent to AWAA in VA.
- They will look over it and send it to the US Secretary of State for authentication.
- It is then sent to Ethiopia!
- Once there it is translated and a court date will be requested. YEAH!