If you are wondering where we are in the process, here's a rundown of what is happening next.
- We have our final homestudy visit this Saturday.
- We have our fingerprint appointment with USCIS on April 13th.
- We will receive our approval from USCIS 1-6 weeks after our appointment. (We're hoping for closer to 1.)
- If we have all the money that is needed once we recieve our approval, our dossier (all the official paperwork) will get sent to Ethiopia.
- Once there, it will be translated and a court date will be requested. Once we get to this point, I will update you on what would happen next.