Monday, February 1, 2010

Dream Home

Some friends of ours just bought their "dream" home.  This got me to thinking about my dream home.  Over the years I've pictured different dream homes.  Often a room with a pool table was involved.  Often lots of land with the view of the mountains in Wyoming, Colorado, or Montana was an important part of the dream.  When I was much, much younger I often said that my dream home would have nice guest house that my parents would live in - this has not been part of the dream home scenario for a LONG time.  Today, my dream home would be very simple: one large room with one large kitchen, off this main room would be one hall way going in one direction and one hallway going in the other direction, down each hallway would be rooms - many rooms, obviously throw in a several bathrooms and a good size laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers (both of which would most likely always be going), and NO carpet to have stuff spilled on.

So, if you put just a little bit of thought into it you may understand why this is my dream home and why we would need so many bedrooms as well as such a large laundry room.  And if you understand why this is my dream home and if you know of one that is available (oh yea, available for virtually no cost) then just let me know.

Thanks - John.