Monday, June 30, 2008

Mostly Pictures- my mind's too mushy to write

More blackberry picking!
Sometime ago (probably a couple of months ago) I posted that I was going to do custom candy bar wrappers for gifts for the workers at the orphanage. Someone asked to see a picture of the wrappers. Well, I didn't have them done at the time. I'm a crunch time kinda gal. Well it's crunch time so they are finally getting done. The pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea.
Front- says "Thank you for caring for our boys."
Back- says"Feromsa and Bereket With their forever family July 8, 2008"
By the way- if anyone is interested in the template and where to get the supplies, shoot me an email. I'd be happy to share. We are going to print some this year to give out to our congregation at Christmas. (If you're a church member, act surprised this Christmas!)