Thursday, July 26, 2007

Adoption Blogs

My wife is addicted to reading adoption blogs. I must admit that she has gotten me involved as well. It is amazing how well we "know" people that we have never met. It makes me wonder how we would have handled going through this process some 10 or even 5 years ago. It is incredible how much information we have been able to obtain just from reading other blogs. More importantly though than just information like "there are no double beds in the Addis Ababa Hilton" there is the fact that we have a community of people "around" us who are or who have gone through the same process. They understand what it means to go through a "paper pregnancy." I simply can't imagine doing this without the support of the blog. So to all of those who have shared their own journey's with us, I thank you.